Our club’s support Forum is for members of TVAUG to submit questions about problems they are having with their Apple devices. You can post a question, review previous Q&A postings, and filter for selected postings. Our Forum is a feature of TVAUG membership. You must have an Active (Paid) Membership to be a member of our forum. Please read our Support Forum FAQs here. You’ll find lots of helpful information.
Effective 11/15/2020 ALL current members of TVAUG with active membership subscriptions are now registered in our forum. You no longer have to apply for membership separately. For additional details about this policy change and links to FAQs about the forum, please refer to this News posting.
New members will be enrolled within a week or two of their enrollment — when we update our mailing list. If you are a new member and want to get in right away, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If for some reason you slipped through the cracks and did not get added, please send an email to that address and we will look into it. If you previously unsubscribed and want to get back in, please send us an email.
As a forum member, you can choose to be notified every time someone posts to the group or just receive a daily or weekly digest of postings. Members who are frequent users strongly suggest choosing the most-frequent notifications AND controlling the message flow by setting a rule in your email so that messages are automatically routed to a folder you establish for the purpose.
TVAUG Forum Guidelines
- Be a good citizen — Treat others with respect.
- Stay on topic — Keep your content relevant to the forum.
- Follow the law — We don’t want any trouble here.
Here’s how you can get the most out of our Forum:
- Share what you know. Chances are, someone can benefit from what you have to contribute.
- Be courteous. Everyone wants to be treated with respect, and showing respect to others makes our group better for all members.
- Moderate your content. Adult-oriented and political content is not allowed.
- Have a good time. When people behave responsibly and respectfully our forum thrives and everybody wins.
- Remember…by default every time you post a message it is emailed to all members of the forum. If you don’t want it to go out to everyone, please use the Private reply option.
Here are some things our Forum shouldn’t be used for:
- Don’t be unkind. Exploitative or degrading comments are not welcome here. Also not welcome are belligerence, insults, slurs, profanity or ranting.
- Don’t be a spammer. Keep off-topic commercial messages out of our group.
- The club’s Forum is not for personal use, such as advertising garage sales, your church activities, equipment for sale, or jokes.
Our forum, in the sole discretion of its moderators, may remove any content or remove you from the forum immediately and without notice if you violate the forum guidelines, or we believe you have violated or tried to violate the rights of others. Please help us keep our forum an enjoyable and positive experience. If you see content that violates our rules, please let us know by contacting us via the Forum Owner.
MEMBERS HELP WITH
Working together to
solve our problems