Our club’s support Forum is a private-access resource for members to seek help from other TVAUG members. You can post a question, review previous Q&A postings, and filter for selected postings.
Participating in the TVAUG Forum is an optional feature of club membership. You must be a member of both TVAUG and the club’s Forum to view and participate.
Below are step-by-step instructions for signing up to the Forum:
- Log on to your account at our membership website tvaug.net. Enter your user name and password (if PW lost, click on “Lost your password?” link to reset your PW).
- At the Member’s Welcome Page, select “Forum Request” button on the left.
- Note the 4 lines of email instructions then click on the “Forum Request” link which will open your email. If your browser is not configured to open emails automatically just do it manually and send an email to the address specified there.
- In the Subject line type “Join”.
- You will receive an email for confirmation; select “Join This Group” blue box.
- After you are notified that your request is approved by the Forum Moderator, you will be allowed to post to the Forum.
Note: The club’s Forum is not for personal use, such as advertising garage sales, your church activities, equipment for sale, or political jokes. If you abuse this privilege, you will be banned from the Forum.
You can choose to be notified every time someone posts to the group or receive a daily or weekly digest of postings. Members who are frequent users strongly suggest choosing the most-frequent notifications AND controlling the message flow by setting a rule in your email so that messages are automatically routed to a folder you establish for the purpose.